top of page

Wedding Intake Form

Contact Information

Wedding Information

Will you be using a unity candle?
Would you like your wedding live stramed? ($100.00 fee)
Will you have flowers delivered to the church
Will you have a photographer at the church?
Will You be using a runner?
Will you be using a wedding planner?
Will you be using musicians from outsde of the parish?
Will you have a videographer at the church?

Visiting Priest Information

Outside Musician Information

The use of outside musicians is permitted, however, you must receive permission from the Director of Liturgy and Music prior to making any arrangements.  Do not assume that if you have already made these arrangements without permission your musician will be permitted to perform at Church of the Resurrection.

Wedding Planner Information

Florist Information

Photographer Information

Our videographer information is

Videographer Information

Thank you for submitting the wedding intake form. Your next step would be to sign up for a wedding planning workshop/Information session.

bottom of page